Terry has a professional and loyal team who are passionate about making you feel special and welcome.
What our guest say about us:
* Huge compliments to the chefs and the wait staff. I rate the restaurant 10/5. Gnoochi main was amazing. I have recently dined at Logan Brown in Wtgn and in my opinion Table is far superior. We are very lucky to have this quality in NP. Lisa
* Lovely setting and great food made this hotel restaurant well worth a visit. We were lucky to get a last minute cancellation and the experience made our luck all the more enjoyable. Not too noisy and pleasant, knowledgeable staff made the meal all the more relaxing. A lovely restaurant!! Briallis
* Nice hotel is an amazing place to stay. Stunning rooms where I felt like I was in the lap of luxury. There was nothing we were left wanting for. We ate in the restaurant. What can I say? The food was exquisite. Every course was delightful and flavourful. The staff are second to none. I cannot wait to come back! Andrea
* Staff were great, food amazing and a very comfortable bed. Really nice thought out touches throughout the premise which makes this boutique Hotel stand out from others. Well done! Geoffrey
* Oh what a find and quite by chance too. A boutique hotel with so many surprises, beauty and fun. Colourful, flamboyant, elegant and discreet. A gorgeous cocktail of fabulousness. If that isn’t enough to tempt add a well stocked cocktail bar , wine cellar and an excellent restaurant. This is a place to dress up for and lends itself to a quiet dinner for two or a small group. We had a large comfortable room reached through a pretty garden which also accessed parking. The staff were accommodating, pleasant well trained and welcoming. The food superb. It was a glorious evening which we both enjoyed enormously. If you stay go upstairs to a tiny library with only two armchairs and have a port or a sherry. Ali